Tecnotree - Lost/stolen Sony DSC-HX200V camera at boarding gate waiting area no staff helped

I V.Pratysha,For boarding my flight EK 729 on 10 July 2014 to EBB from Dubai i was waiting to board the flight and after entering the flight i realized my Sony DSC-HX200V camera in a black pouch with blue lining is missing.I requested the ground staff and air hostess and no one helped me.

they took the details but i have no clue.

Little investigation or proactive approach from the staff might have got my camera back which was a gift from my husband. my seat number 25B. I request you all to please investigate and get back my camera which has lot of emotions and memories. It might have been in the same plane taken by some other passenger and i really begged the air hostess to investigate but they refused to do so.

Please see the video footage and help me recover my camera.my husband phone number :+256 778 406150

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Sony Dsc Hx200V
Review category
review #508739

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tecnotree? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tecnotree. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tecnotree.
Filing a new complaint about